|Hometown:||West Allis, Wis.|
|High School:||New Berlin Eisenhower|
• Was the Dolphins No. 2 starter behind first round MLB draft pick Chris Anderson
• Went 3-8 with a 4.71 ERA in 16 appearances and 14 starts
• Had 39 strikeouts in 84 innings of work
• Tossed a complete game shutout with six strikeouts in a 4-0 win over Kennesaw State (Apr. 13, 2013)
• Recorded one save on the year tossing 3.1 shutout innings in a 6-4 win over USC Upstate (March 24, 2013)
• Went 8.1 innings with five strikeouts and three earned runs in a 5-4 win over Richmond (Feb. 23, 2013)
• Also started 15 games as a position player
• Hit .206 (14 for 68) at the plate with 12 RBI and six runs scored
• Had four multi-hit and multi-RBI games
• Named to the A-Sun All-Academic list for posting a GPA over 3.0
AS A FRESHMAN (2012): Saw action at pitcher, third base, first base and designated hitter as a freshman … named to the A-Sun all-freshman team … led the pitching staff in ERA (3.43), while ranking second in innings pitched (88.1), strikeouts (42) and opponents’ batting average (.288) … went at least seven innings in five of his first six starts … fanned eight in six innings for the win against ETSU (5/6) ... struck out a season-best eight hitters vs. Mercer (4/27) ... allowed a hit and struck out six in 7.1 innings at USC Upstate (4/21) ... pitched nine innings in the hard-luck 2-1 loss to Western Carolina (3/17) ... struck out four batters in seven innings to help secure head Terry Alexander’s 700th win at USF (3/7) ... went eight innings and struck out three in win against Northeastern (2/25, G1) ... tossed 7.0 innings & fanned two in first start at Southern California (2/19) … posted 14 RBI and three doubles in 27 games at the plate ... drove in three runs against Wagner (3/9) ... had a game-winning RBI single against Florida A&M (3/2).
HIGH SCHOOL: Four-year starter at New Berlin Eisenhower High School under Scott Schimmel … ranked in the Top 1000 by Perfect Game USA … as a senior, he finished with a 12-0 record in 14 games with a 0.72 ERA and eight complete games … also batted .430, scored 39 runs, drove in 31 and had 21 extra base hits (13 doubles, three triples, five homers) … earned six overall “Player of the Year” honors from the All-State, All-District, NOW Newspapers All-Suburban, All-Woodland Conference and All-Black Division teams … as a junior, he was named to Team Wisconsin 2010, second team all-state and all-area, first team all-conference, all-division, all-district and all-suburban after batting .417 with six home runs and 34 RBI while notching a 10-1 record with a 2.25 ERA … as a sophomore, he batted .486 with 33 RBI and totaled an 8-4 record in 64 innings on the hill … earn first team all-conference and all-division honors as well as second team all-district accolades … as a freshman, he logged 18.1 innings and had a .333 batting average with 17 RBI to help the Lions to the sectional finals…played two seasons on the basketball team … as a junior, he helped the Lions to a school record 22 wins by averaging 8.0 point per game … named second team all-conference for his efforts … played AAU ball with the Wisconsin Wildcats and the Racine Hitters.
PERSONAL: Born April 6, 1993, in West Allis, Wis … son of Patrick and Marylee…has a brother, Ryan; and a sister, Emily … major is business.