JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - Every month, Pepsi Co.
recognizes a Jacksonville University Student-Athlete for exemplary
performance in completion and in the classroom. The winner for the
month of October is junior Kade Bell.
- Led Jacksonville to a 4-0 record in the month of October
- Named the Oct. 12 PFL Offensive Player of the Week
- Threw for an average of 308 yards in four games
- Had a 60.9 completion% and 10 TDs
- Enters this weekend first in the PFL and ranked among the NCAA leaders in Passing TDs (4th), Passing yards (5th) and Passing Yards per game (6th)
- 2.98 GPA – Sports Management
|September 2014||Sammie Strausbaugh - Volleyball|